Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Unfortunate Miscommunication

First of all, thank you for showing up to the first ever Austin Bike Chix ride! I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we get this bike group rolling!
I apologize for the miscommunication of where to meet, I was past the swimming pool and past the tennis courts down by the pond.(I also need to find a louder ringtone for my cell phone) That is where we will meet always since there is a loop where we can circle around and do drills.
For those who were with Elizabeth, thank you for your flexibility and willingness to help out, next ride on the 29th we will repeat some of the things I discussed with the group I had.

I just wanted to touch base with everyone, if you have any questions please feel free to email me at the address listed on the websites or at AustinBikeChix@hotmail.com

for a map of the route I had intended for tonight you can look here: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/29123322
If you haven't used Map My Ride, I highly recommend it. I will try within the next week to set all my maps to public.

No comments:

Post a Comment